As of March 1, 2021, the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) Fertilizer Research and Education Program (FREP) assumed full management responsibility of the Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Training Program. The management transition includes the addition of two FREP webpages.
The new Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Training Program webpage includes:
- Information on the Nitrogen Management Specialty for Certified Crop Advisors
- Information on the Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Training for Grower Self-Certification
- List of upcoming training dates.
The new Continuing Education webpage includes:
- List of upcoming continuing education courses
- List of self-study continuing education courses
- Application to offer Continuing Education Credits
Click here to read the original FREP blog post with more details about this transition.