The California Farm to School Network’s February newsletter was just released.
Newsletter highlights include:
- Register now for the virtual California Farm to School Conference March 10-12.
- Take a 5-minute network member survey to help the California Farm to School Network understand how to better facilitate connection and collaboration among California’s farm to school leaders.
- The Edible Schoolyard Project celebrates Black History Month.
- Farm to school success of Westminster High School FFA and Orange County Food Bank partnership.
- Farm to school and school garden resources, funding and events.
The California Farm to School Network is composed of farm to school practitioners and enthusiasts statewide. Click on the newsletter subscribe button to also receive these monthly updates that include information about grants, resources, research, webinars, events and news from the National Farm to School Network. The California Farm to School Program is part of the California Department of Food and Agriculture Office of Farm to Fork (CDFA-F2F) in the Division of Inspection Services.