The Commercial Feed Regulatory Program (CFRP) released six videos designed to help industry navigate the ExtraView Database, which is used for licensing, reporting tonnage, and payments.
Industry has expressed struggles with navigating the database, which has led to many updates and changes to the system in recent years. These “How-To” videos explain basic requirements and steps to meet all quarterly reporting and annual licensing requirements for commercial feed.
These videos available on the CFRP homepage include:
- How to Create a New Account in the ExtraView Database
- How to Apply for a Commercial Feed License
- How to Pay for Items in Your Cart
- How to Renew or Discontinue a Commercial Feed License
- How to Report Commercial Feed Inspection Tonnage Tax
- How to Voluntarily Report Tonnage of By-Products Diverted to Animal Feed
Click here to view this original CFRP’s Run of the Mill Blog post.