The California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) Commercial Feed Regulatory Program (CFRP) announces the release of its Winter 2022 Quarterly Feed Update. Click here to view the newsletter.
- Results of a research trial on the effects of feeding lipid-extracted hemp residue to lactating goats
- Details on food safety Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) training
- Feed Inspection Advisory Board (FIAB) Technical Advisory Subcommittee update
- Members of the Animal Health Branch Secure Food Supply Program touring a California livestock feed mill
- CFRP finalizes 2021/2022 animal food safety contract with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- CFRP participation in Diversion Strategy webinars available to view online
CFRP is part of the Feed, Fertilizer and Livestock Drugs Regulatory Services Branch of CDFA’s Division of Inspection Services.