The California Department of Food and Agriculture Office of Farm to Fork (CDFA-F2F) California Farm to School Network released its monthly newsletter.
- CA Farm to School Conference recordings and resources are available online
- Farm to School Incubator Grant awardees
- National Garden Month: Coast-to-Coast Virtual School Gardens Tour
- USDA seeks comments on food system supply chains
- Resource: Chef Ann Foundation – sustainability & scratch cooking
- Resource: Food Literacy Center’s Food Anatomy Activities for Kids
- Job opportunity: Sacramento Waldorf School Farm
- Job opportunity: Community Health Improvement Partners senior program manager in San Diego
- National Farm to School Network resources in grants & funding, webinars & events, and research & resources
The California Farm to School Network includes farm to school practitioners and enthusiasts statewide. Click on the newsletter subscribe button to also receive these monthly updates that include information about grants, resources, research, webinars, events and news from the National Farm to School Network. The California Farm to School Program is part of the California Department of Food and Agriculture Office of Farm to Fork (CDFA-F2F) in the Division of Inspection Services.