The California Department of Food and Agriculture Office of Farm to Fork (CDFA-F2F) California Farm to School Network just released its monthly newsletter.
- Update on CA Farm to School Incubator Grant Program
- Review of March 10-12 CA Farm to School Virtual Conference
- Upcoming workshop: designing a more inclusive school meals program
- USDA update: children will continue to receive free meals through summer 2021 due to pandemic
- Farm to school success story: Orcutt Union School District develops culinary arts program
- USDA Farmers to Families Food Box Program success story: CA produce company partners with food banks
- National Farm to School Network resources, including grants & funding, webinars & events, and research & resources
The California Farm to School Network is composed of farm to school practitioners and enthusiasts statewide. Click on the newsletter subscribe button to also receive these monthly updates that include information about grants, resources, research, webinars, events and news from the National Farm to School Network. The California Farm to School Program is part of the California Department of Food and Agriculture Office of Farm to Fork (CDFA-F2F) in the Division of Inspection Services.