- 2:00 pm- welcome & Introduction
- 2:05 pm- Butte-Yuba-Sutter Water Quality Coalition Presentation
- 2:15 pm- Sarah Light, University of California Cooperative Extension
- 3:00 pm- Franz Niederhozen, University of Califoronia Cooperative Extension
- 4:00 PM- Closing Statements
This meeting will be informing attendees about the Butte-Yuba-Sutter Water Quality Coalition current and upcoming requirements. We will also have two experts discussing Nitrogen and it’s effects. Attending this meeting will provide you with 1.75 continuing education units.