CropManage is now available in Spanish. Spanish interpretation will be available at the workshop.
AGENDA (subject to change)
8:00 – 8:30 Registration and computer set-up
8:30 – 10:15 Getting started and updates on CropManage
10:30 – 11:15 Strategies for using CropManage for decision support and record-keeping
11:15- 11:45 Advanced features and interfacing sensors with CropManage
11:45-12:00 Discussion of new features or changes needed
RSVP at: http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=28685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:00-12:00PM
Class size is limited to 65 participants. Cost: No Charge 3.5 Grower CEUs
RSVP Deadline: November 13, 2019
- Nitrogen Decision Making
- Daniel Geisseler, Assistant Specialist in CE, University of California,
- Irrigation At Season’s End
- Tom Devol, Sr. Manager, Field Outreach and Education, Almond Board of California
- Basic Principles of Nitrogen Appliction in Orchards
- Katherine Jarvis-Shean, Orchard Systems Advisor, UC Cooperative Extension
- Nitrogen Management in Key Yolo County Crops
- Konrad Peter Mathesius, Agronomy Advisor, UC Cooperative Extension
485 Business Park Way
Imperial, CA 92251
Registration begins at 7:00 am. You can also register via email at email@example.com.
More information and CEUs to come.
After six years of providing in-person Nitrogen Management Certification training, stakeholders have been in discussions to find an avenue to help new CCAs qualify to sign off on the Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Plans (INMP). Limitations on the number of training opportunities and attendees has led the group to approach online learning and testing options to issue Nitrogen Management Certification after the March 2020 training. The March 2020 Nitrogen Management Certification in Fresno will be the final training available before the new Certification program goes into effect.