Please join the CTGA in conjunction with the University of California Continuing Education Northern San Joaquin Valley Processing Tomato Meeting
- 7:30 am Registration – UCCE Education
- 8:00 am Education begins Keynote Speaker
- 9:00 am Exhibits Open 2:00 pm Last Opportunity to Visit Exhibits
- 11:00 am Education ends – Visit Exhibits
- 12:00 noon CTGA Annual Meeting Lunch
- 3:00 pm Adjourn
Local food, innovation, community roots and healthy soils—just a few of the things you’ll find growing on small farms all across California. Join us in February 2020 for the 32nd annual California Small Farm Conference where farmers, ranchers and local food advocates gather each year to explore hot topics in sustainable agriculture, work to bridge field and fork, sharpen their skills, network and give voice to those growing a more resilient food system from the soil up.