This calendar is composed of outreach events related to agricultural management practices that align with FREP’s mission. To add an outreach event, contact us at email@example.com.
Morning in English and afternoon in Spanish. FLYER 2019
The workshop key learnings will be:
• Identify and understand the role of plant nutrients in plant growth and their role in plant growth.
• Identify plant nutrient deficiency and toxicity symptoms.
• Understand the sources and movement of fertilizers in a nursery production system.
• Develop the groundwork for optimizing fertilizer use in a container nursery operation.
The workshop key learnings include:
• Have a working knowledge of fertilizer types.
• Choose the proper fertilizer(s) to optimize plant growth and have a sustainable operation
• Use fertilizers properly to optimize nutrient uptake into plants
• Monitor media and water quality
• Develop a record keeping program to track production with fertilizer usage