This calendar is composed of outreach events related to agricultural management practices that align with FREP’s mission. To add an outreach event, contact us at email@example.com.
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Registration/Coffee
- 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM Understanding Organic Fertilizers
Tim Stemwedel, California Organic Fertilizers
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM Pest Management in Cannabis and Hemp
Dr. Thomas Quick, Growmore
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM Integrated Pest Management for Insects & Mites in Organic Almond and Walnut Production
Emily J. Symmes, PhD, Sac Valley Area IPM Advisor; UCCE & State IPM Program
- 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM Exhibitor Booth Demonstrations
- 10:45 AM – 11:15 AM Foliar Application Methods
Andrew Pedersen, Brandt
- 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Organic IPM in Field and Vegetable Crop Production
- Rachael Long, UCCE Farm Advisor
- 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM LUNCH
- 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Exhibitor Booth Demonstrations
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM Pesticide Safety and Violations
- Scott Bowden, Sutter County Deputy Agricultural Commissioner/Sealer
- 1:45 PM – 2:15 PM Sulphur Use in Organic Agriculture
Wesley Haun, Tiger-Sul
- 2:15 PM – 3:00 PM Grower Panel
The Center for Irrigation Technology will host its annual, Innovations in Ag Irrigation Technology Demonstration and Showcase on November 15, 2019! This event brings together the latest in irrigation and water management technologies, highlighted by exhibitor displays in the WET Center as well as a tour of the University Farm Laboratory. Exhibitors will have the chance to showcase their innovative irrigation products and speak directly to the attendees. Exhibits, presentations, and exclusive sponsorship opportunities are available to interested companies!
Lunch Sponsorship – Exclusive
Water Bottle Sponsorship – Exclusive
Contact Courtney Meinhold at 559.278.5855 for information regarding the exclusive sponsorships or if you have any questions!