This calendar is composed of outreach events related to agricultural management practices that align with FREP’s mission. To add an outreach event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nutrient Management for Avocado and Citrus
- IPM for Avocado and Citrus
- SGMA Compliance and the Impact on Growers
CCA CEUs Available
- CCA-01-Nutrient Management : 0.5
- CCA-03-Integrated Pest Management : 0.5
- CCA-10-Sustainability : 1
For more info contact Denis Barry at email@example.com
- Richvale: Thursday, Jan. 17, 8:30am, Evangelical Church, 5219 Church St., Richvale
- Glenn: Thursday, Jan. 17, 1:30pm, Glenn Pheasant Hall, 1522 Hwy 45, south of Glenn
- Colusa: Friday, Jan. 18, 8:30am, Colusa Casino Resort, 3770 Hwy 45, Colusa
- Marysville: Friday, Jan 18, 1:30pm, Yuba County Government Center, 915 8th St. Marysville
- Woodland: Tuesday, Jan. 22, 8:30am, Cracchiolo’s Market, 1320 E. Main St. Woodland
- Doors open at 8:00 am and meetings start at 8:30 am at Richvale and Colusa.
- Doors open at 1:00 pm and meetings start at 1:30 pm at Woodland, Glenn and Yuba City.
- 8:00 a.m. (1:00 p.m.) Doors open, sign‐in, coffee
- 8:30 a.m. (1:30 p.m.) Call meeting to order
- California Rice Commission Referendum – Tim Johnson, CRC
- 8:50 a.m. (1:50 p.m.) Rice Research Board Nominations – Dana Dickey, Rice Research Board
- 9:00 a.m. (2:00 p.m.) Rice Pesticide and Regulatory Update – County Ag Commissioner
- 9:15 a.m. (2:15 p.m.) Weedy Rice and Emerging Weed Issues – Whitney Brim‐DeForest, UCCE
- 9:35 a.m. (2:35 p.m.) Arthropod and Disease Update – Luis Espino, UCCE
- 10:05 a.m. (3:05 p.m.) Season Review and Fertility Update – Bruce Linquist, UCCE
- 10:35 a.m. (3:35 p.m.) Weed Control Update – Kassim Al‐Khatib, UCCE
- 11:05 a.m. (4:05 p.m.) — ADJOURN —
****Applied for DPR and CCA CE credits****
The California Irrigation Institute hosts an annual conference on California water issues, water use efficiency, water quality, and surface and groundwater management. The conference features leading water industry experts, government agency heads, water district managers, innovative farmers, and vendors with leading water saving products. The sessions aim to discuss research results and practical field experience.