Goal: Provide open forum for communication between Water Board staff, agricultural coalitions, environmental justice groups, and other interested parties in Central Valley Region
1. Introductions/Agenda Review
2. Updates: Objective: Receive concise updates (5 minutes) from following entities
a) Central Valley Water Board
b) State Water Board
c) California Department of Food and Agriculture
d) Central Valley Agricultural Coalitions
e) Environmental Justice Groups
3. No-host Lunch (10 minutes break to obtain reserved lunch, please RSVP in advance)
4. Lunch Discussion – Status Updates on Implementation of New Requirements from the Eastern San Joaquin Petition Order: Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Plan Template, INMP Summary Report Template, On-Farm Drinking Water Well Notification Template and outreach materials, ILRP General Order updates, etc.
5. Open Discussion
6. Next Meeting/Action Items
The 2019 RFP will be released on Monday, December 3rd.
For more information please visit https://www.cdfa.ca.gov/is/ffldrs/frep/CompetitiveGrantProgram.html
Concept Proposals are due January 31, 2019