This calendar is composed of outreach events related to agricultural management practices that align with FREP’s mission. To add an outreach event, contact us at email@example.com.
Jun 18 – Jun 22 all-day
Online Class: The online portion of ITRC’s new hybrid online/hands-on course presents the theories and procedures of drip/micro irrigation system evaluations through videos, tutorials, and quizzes in conjunction with textbook and online reading material.
- Access begins upon registration (login information will be emailed to you).
- Full course materials require about 10 hours to view.
- Online exam is optional but required for 10 hours of Continuing Education credit.
- Material is accessible for two months after on-site class
ISE Class I: Efficiency definitions and evaluation techniques are emphasized, ranging from how to take a pressure measurement to what specific measurements are needed for evaluation of six distinct irrigation methods.
- Takes place at Cal Poly, SLO
- 8:00 a.m. start time on Day 1 (Monday)
- Ends 12:00 noon on Day 3 (Wednesday)
ISE Class II: This second class is a 2 1/2 day class where we will travel to sites in the San Joaquin Valley and perform the entire evaluations on two fields. The emphasis will be on performing the field evaluations for drip and microspray irrigation systems on trees/vines.
- Takes place on-site at Central Coast locations
- 1:00 p.m. start time on Day 3 (Wednesday)
- Ends 5:00 p.m. on Day 5 (Friday)
Subscribe to filtered calendar